The Central Law College Salem is organising 1st National Moot Court Competition on 15 -17th March 2019 namely Prof. R.V. Dhanapalan National Moot Court Competition.
The competition shall be in English language only. Each Institution participating in the competition shall send a team consisting of two Speakers and one Researcher.
The Registration shall be restricted to 20 teams on first come first serve basis. Only one team is allowed from each participating institution. Scanned copy of the filled in registration form and D.D. shall be sent to [email protected].
Venue and Date
15 – 17th March 2019
College Campus, The Central Law College, Yercaud Main Road, Kannankurichi, Salem, Tamil Nadu- 636008.
Filled in scanned copy of Registration form and the scanned copy of D.D. shall be sent by email to the email ID: [email protected] on or before 15.02.2019.
A confirmation e-mail will be sent to the colleges who send in the provisional registration mails.
- Last date for Provisional Registration with Scanned D.D. via e-mail: 15th February, 2019
- Last date for sending the Hard Copy of Registration Form along with D.D.(Registration Fee):
20th February, 2019
- Submission of 01 copy of both side Memorials ( Hard Copy) along with soft copy in a CD: 08th March, 2019
- Desk Registration and (copies 5 each side) memorial submission: 15th March, 2019 at 3.00-3.30 p.m.
- Preliminary Rounds: 16th March, 2019
- Quarter- Final Round: 16th March, 2019
- Semi-Final Round: 17th March, 2019
- Final Round: 17th March , 2019
Registration without the copy of the approval letter from the college/institution/university or duly attested registration form will not be valid.
- Ms M.Santha Kumari, Assistant Professor of Law: 8124406653
- Ms Swapna Hashmi, Assistant Professor of Law: 8939043180
- Mr R.Vijayakumar, Assistant Professor of Law: 9944011269
- Arun Ramnath: 8870063897
- Saranyapriya: 9884442500
- Manibharathi: 9578888861
- Vennila: 9042971517
For full details, moot proposition, registration form and travel details, view the brochure given here.